Saturday, May 14, 2011

Joy

So, tomorrow marks the month anniversary of having our own place again.  All I really have to say to that is we love it!!  I love the snuggles on the couch, making dinners in my own kitchen, and not having to worry about what anyone else is doing.  

It was long, sometimes frustrating, journey of living with other people.   But, lately Tom has been encouraging me to find the joy in the journey.  I guess living with other people and not having our own space makes me enjoy the time and privacy we now have together even more.  I'm not sure that I would ever take that path again and live with other people, but it made us stronger as a couple and for that I'm grateful.

I will post pictures soon of our apartment as I just found the camera charging cord yesterday.  Until then I'm going to keep finding joy in the journey and enjoying my alone time with Tom.

1 comment:

Julie Linn said...

Love this post! Such a great reminder, and your attitude is amazing. Hope you're enjoying your new place!