Sunday, April 29, 2012

Perspective

Do you ever have days when you feel like nothing goes right?  I've had a few days like that lately and when I put things into perspective I realize things are as bad as they seem.  I'm sure some of these feelings comes from the fact that I haven't had a full nights sleep in close to a month.  I'm not sure why that is other than my baby and body are getting me ready to be up for the middle of the night feedings.

When I have those feelings of sadness, anger, frustration and bitterness I am making it a goal to remember the following things:

- Even when it all falls apart I have a God that loves me and knows what is coming next.
- I know that I'm not alone and there's no reason to worry.
- I have an amazing husband that would do anything for me and/or this baby.
- In about seven little weeks I will have the biggest blessing that I've ever received in my arms.

So, if you see me and I am in one of those moods where things are tough or not going right - please pray for me that I will remember that things aren't so bad after all.

No comments: