Friday, May 6, 2011

Lists

I have found things always go easier for me when I make lists.  Usually my lists are endless things I have to do or things that need to get done.  It occurred to me last night that I could also make lists just to remind me how lucky I am. 

**Mushy alert**

So, here are some reasons I love my husband:

1. He's extremely patient.  If you know me you know that's huge.  :)

2. He's passionate about everything he does. 

3. He will try anything once.  Whether it be my cooking or playing Dance Central in front of everyone.

4. He works hard to help provide for our family.

5. He's going to be a great dad someday.  I can just tell.

6. No matter what kind of day I've had - just seeing his smile makes it all better.

7. He always knows the right thing to say to make any situation better. 

8. Did I mention he's patient?? 

9. He encourages me to try new things and never laughs (very long) when it doesn't quite turn out the way I think it will.

10. He is my best friend and I can tell him anything and know he won't judge me. 


I could also type out my other currents lists, but I'm sure no one wants to see my grocery list or my things to do around the house list. :)

No comments: