Friday, January 17, 2014

God has a plan...

If you know me at all, you know that I am a plan every detail of everything, I make lists and I am (kind of) a control freak.  Well, recently as I stated in my previous blog I feel like even bigger changes are coming in our lives.  I'm not sure exactly what it could be, but I have some ideas.  So, as scary and overwhelming as some of those thoughts might be, I know that in the end God has a plan for my family.  The biggest questions are - "Am I strong enough to go wherever that plans takes me?"  "Do I trust in God enough to know that it's all going to work out?"  

Those are the questions I think about at least once a day (sometimes several hundred times, but who is counting) and I'm learning that each day it's becoming easier to trust that it's all going to be okay.  One song that I've become obsessed with recently has helped me put words into how I was feeling when I couldn't come up with words.  

"Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me, You've never failed and You won't start now."    

"Take me deeper than me feet could ever wander."

"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders."

"My soul will rest in your embrace - I am yours and You are mine."

Here is the video of the song.  I just can't get enough of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your thoughts, my friend & I am honored to be part of your lives. I cannot wait to see all that God has for you & your precious family. And one thing I know about you in the short time we've been friends is that you WILL have the strength to do whatever God wants you to do. Enjoy the adventure! Love you!